Friday 16 January 2015

Detail design - Sze Hui


Full model 



Side view of the full model 

Sketches for the area I want to focus on for 1:100



Above are the sketches for the are I want to focus on for my 1:100. As I dealing with the number 2 in hindi for this area, I decided to add in swings under shelter. (as seen from the sketches) Then, I decided to add in more slides and mini trampoline especially when they slide down from the curvy slide. For the slide next to it, it is going to be perpendicular to the ground, and as people walk on the pathway to the slide, there will be pebbles for massaging purposes and adding in difficulty for people to walk on. As the slide is not just a flat slide, there will be lights under the slide for night activity.
The 1:100 is still in progress.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Who are your target audience? If it is youths, do they (you) use those foot reflexology pebbles at all?
    2. Pls draw and do your model accurately to scale.
    3. From what you are showing, it is hard to understand what you are doing, so I cannot help you much. Bring your work to class and explain to me ok?

    ReplyDelete