Thursday 15 January 2015

Update w/ new pictures of model and sketches - Shawn

Plan view of model - Tower 1 and 2

Back elevation view

Skywalk #1

Skywalk #2

Overall idea for four towers respectively

Bridge between T2 and T3 to connect ALL towers idea


Overall... I've got the overall idea of what i want to do as my final idea. I have gotten rid of my idea of roller coaster and added new play elements like rock climbing and flying fox. I have also put 2 elevated skywalks which are quite family-friendly. However, i'm still working on my T3 and T4, trying to make the flying fox idea feasible and safe to use, that's why the model pictures for the other 2 towers are not shown here.

- Shawn

1 comment:

  1. 1. Shawn I think you should just have 3 towers. The site is small and you may be diluting your design with a fourth tower and also having the difficulty to find more play elements to include.
    2. Why are some roof shaped hexagon and some elliptical?
    3. What is the purpose of the Skywalk? If it is for views, unlike the one at the GB Supertrees, what views do we have here?
    4. So far you have concentrated on the towers. What about the design of the site at the ground level? Are the fun stuffs only happening at the towers and at height? Should there be some fun elements at ground level too for those who choose not to go up?

    ReplyDelete