Monday 12 January 2015

Gardens by the bay- SzeHui

Full view of the water park playground.









I went to both of the playground at gardens by the bay. The design at the water playground is really special, especially using flowers "hose" as part of the play element. For my design, as I am dealing with different language of numbers, I might be able to make use of the language to design my play area. Like gardens by the bay is about flowers, I can use hindi culture or things that are related to it for my play area, since it is in the form of 2 in hindi.
I can also make use of the form of this water playground and the dry playground to create my play station, adding more fun elements in it.

1 comment:

  1. Hope that you had fun. :) Like what the waterplay at GB did, take your inspiration and explore and extract the form to inspire and make your design better. - Ron

    ReplyDelete